I have a short post up at Kids in the Capital today called “follow that boat“, talking about our recent adventure following a boat down the locks at the end of the Rideau Canal. I had actually never watched a boat travel the locks before we stumbled upon it, and it was actually quite fun.
Where was that?
- 196. Solitary. I talked myself into going hiking this am, even though I knew the trails would… instagram.com/p/Bgh8HgmH9DU/ 10 hours ago
- Eating a rainbow today. Stir fry. It's #wfd instagram.com/p/Bghlog4nMkZ/ 13 hours ago
- 194. The science experiments. I have no idea what is going on in this, or any of the other… instagram.com/p/BgfboBfnht1/ 1 day ago
- It's s'more o'clock!! instagram.com/p/Bge4wkDH2dH/ 1 day ago
- 194. After supper. One of the best things about having more daylight is that it gives me a… instagram.com/p/Bgc3GqHnnTC/ 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages