Where was that?
- Quiet ride instagram.com/p/BYClmE_F9--/ 1 hour ago
- Walking through Chinatown on the way back to the train station. #sanfrancisco #latergram @ San… instagram.com/p/BYCgSXYlGna/ 2 hours ago
- It's rally cap time!!! @sfgiants instagram.com/p/BYCID4tFOrV/ 5 hours ago
- Perfect day for baseball. instagram.com/p/BYCEF6HlrAN/ 6 hours ago
- Vulturing for a "splash hit" @ AT&T Park instagram.com/p/BYCDeTOlBIM/ 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Busy vacation meant I missed my “wordless wednesday – at the zoo” yesterday. Oops.
We set off on a long drive to visit family this AM, and made the decision to take the road less traveled, and make the drive just a wee bit longer. The lils were excited, Willy was excited, and I … Continue reading
Driving up to the cottage this past weekend we passed several cemeteries. As we drove by one of the last ones, curious lad that he is, Woo started to ask about the people who were buried there. Who they were, … Continue reading
Little Goose is a stubborn one. I know that she gets it from me, and I am trying really hard not to engage in a battle of wills each with her each time that she digs her heels in. Some … Continue reading
We firmly believe in celebrating the awesome all of the time, and do so with regularity. I have never been one to buy into what I call the “Hallmark” holidays, but we do celebrate Mother’s day and Father’s day. This … Continue reading
I have been racking my brains trying to come up with a gift for Willy from the lils for Father’s day. It’s not that we couldn’t just buy him practical stuff that he will use, or make him something crafty … Continue reading
Woo, August 2008 Goose, June 2011