I have a post up on Kids in the Capital today where I talk about one of our favourite things to do as a family – go and Touch a Truck. It’s an event that not only appeals to all members of the family, but supports Mothercraft , which does great work supporting families in Ottawa. And there are firemen! So close you can touch them. Which is totally OK if you are holding a small child, right??
Where was that?
- 196. Solitary. I talked myself into going hiking this am, even though I knew the trails would… instagram.com/p/Bgh8HgmH9DU/ 10 hours ago
- Eating a rainbow today. Stir fry. It's #wfd instagram.com/p/Bghlog4nMkZ/ 13 hours ago
- 194. The science experiments. I have no idea what is going on in this, or any of the other… instagram.com/p/BgfboBfnht1/ 1 day ago
- It's s'more o'clock!! instagram.com/p/Bge4wkDH2dH/ 1 day ago
- 194. After supper. One of the best things about having more daylight is that it gives me a… instagram.com/p/Bgc3GqHnnTC/ 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages