I have a post up on Kids in the Capital today where I talk about one of our favourite things to do as a family – go and Touch a Truck. It’s an event that not only appeals to all members of the family, but supports Mothercraft , which does great work supporting families in Ottawa. And there are firemen! So close you can touch them. Which is totally OK if you are holding a small child, right??
Where was that?
- At their favourite museum.... museumofnature @ Canadian Museum of Nature - Musée canadien de la… instagram.com/p/BV2PBIdlJEC/ 40 minutes ago
- Waiting out the storm at Canadian Tire = silliness. 📸: Trent Gray-Donald instagram.com/p/BVxoIw9lZFa/ 1 day ago
- RT @sfyro: Beer tent saved the day! #ODBF @BlacksWeather https://t.co/eUzClRmGLs 1 day ago
- I am so proud of the chicks on my dragon boat team!! Going from seventh last in the entire… instagram.com/p/BVxP5MxlViF/ 1 day ago
- It's a great day for dragon boat!!! #odbw @ Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival instagram.com/p/BVubhqsFv_r/ 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages