I have a post up on Kids in the Capital today where I talk about one of our favourite things to do as a family – go and Touch a Truck. It’s an event that not only appeals to all members of the family, but supports Mothercraft , which does great work supporting families in Ottawa. And there are firemen! So close you can touch them. Which is totally OK if you are holding a small child, right??
Where was that?
- Tonight's #adventactivities choice is a throwback to my favourite childhood movie. instagram.com/p/Bcv3T4qHwV2/ 13 hours ago
- Last light. #sunset #sanjose #almaden @ San Jose, California instagram.com/p/Bcvn-dbnovS/ 15 hours ago
- 102. I will not cry. My mind was elsewhere as I brought the groceries in this morning. It was… instagram.com/p/BcvVDPBHhq-/ 18 hours ago
- One of my besties is moving out of my neighbourhood at home and I’m not there to say goodbye :( #expatproblems 1 day ago
- 101. My favourite mug. The paint is starting to really fade on this mug, but it's still my… instagram.com/p/BcsHPCCHPBh/ 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages