I have a post up on Kids in the Capital today where I talk about one of our favourite things to do as a family – go and Touch a Truck. It’s an event that not only appeals to all members of the family, but supports Mothercraft , which does great work supporting families in Ottawa. And there are firemen! So close you can touch them. Which is totally OK if you are holding a small child, right??
Where was that?
- RT @Athletics: https://t.co/EHXwg8Zpax 6 hours ago
- RT @BlueJays: Parents, this next one is for your Jr. Jays! RT for a chance to win one of these awesome prize packs. Rules: https://t.co/m… 10 hours ago
- 20. Completed. The puzzle took us a little over a week to finish, but has sat on the table… instagram.com/p/BZZhIvdlqDU/ 12 hours ago
- ❤️ twitter.com/WarriorsPR/sta… 13 hours ago
- RT @BreeNewsome: Don't allow racists to reframe #TakeAKnee as being a debate about anthem & flag. It's a protest of police brutality & raci… 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages