I have a post up on Kids in the Capital today where I talk about one of our favourite things to do as a family – go and Touch a Truck. It’s an event that not only appeals to all members of the family, but supports Mothercraft , which does great work supporting families in Ottawa. And there are firemen! So close you can touch them. Which is totally OK if you are holding a small child, right??
Where was that?
- Why? instagram.com/p/BkLjHicHPfE/… 3 hours ago
- Soaking up some rays, waiting for her swimming… instagram.com/p/BkLEWrAn_hV/… 7 hours ago
- 284. Happy day. Today we celebrated this guy.… instagram.com/p/BkJwpn_nIeJ/… 20 hours ago
- Spoiling. instagram.com/p/BkIfw9QHl8z/… 1 day ago
- 283. Family hike. One of the things that I set… instagram.com/p/BkHJroxHeRM/… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages