As I did with Thanksgiving and Christmas last year, I chronicled Easter Sunday in the Hutch in twelve photos, taken roughly on the hour. This fun challenge is thanks to Missfish, from http://www.quietfish.com/notebook/. I have to say that I love this hourly documentation of our day. It makes me stop and get a slice of the day throughout the day, not just at the traditional high-points, like egg hunting or big meals. Without the challenge, I likely would not have captured some of the moments below.
Where was that?
- Yes!! instagram.com/p/BVr3Tu6FMYY/ 21 hours ago
- Ya we are! #home #ottawa #ohCanada instagram.com/p/BVqAuMflPC-/ 1 day ago
- Two lil stargazers, waiting for our ride to the airport. #ohCanada instagram.com/p/BVo2_adlszu/ 2 days ago
- RT @SNstats: At 22 years, 134 days old, #BlueJays Roberto Osuna becomes the youngest pitcher in MLB history to record 75 saves 2 days ago
- RT @Senators: A big #Sens thank you to Marc Methot. We wish you all the best, Marc. Your contributions both on & off the ice made our city… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages