As I did with Thanksgiving and Christmas last year, I chronicled Easter Sunday in the Hutch in twelve photos, taken roughly on the hour. This fun challenge is thanks to Missfish, from http://www.quietfish.com/notebook/. I have to say that I love this hourly documentation of our day. It makes me stop and get a slice of the day throughout the day, not just at the traditional high-points, like egg hunting or big meals. Without the challenge, I likely would not have captured some of the moments below.
Where was that?
- Eating a rainbow today. Stir fry. It's #wfd instagram.com/p/Bghlog4nMkZ/ 3 hours ago
- 194. The science experiments. I have no idea what is going on in this, or any of the other… instagram.com/p/BgfboBfnht1/ 23 hours ago
- It's s'more o'clock!! instagram.com/p/Bge4wkDH2dH/ 1 day ago
- 194. After supper. One of the best things about having more daylight is that it gives me a… instagram.com/p/Bgc3GqHnnTC/ 1 day ago
- RT @cbcsports: BREAKING | Mark Arendz named Canada's flag-bearer for the #Paralympics closing ceremony cbc.ca/1.4581038 https://t.co… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages