As I did with Thanksgiving and Christmas last year, I chronicled Easter Sunday in the Hutch in twelve photos, taken roughly on the hour. This fun challenge is thanks to Missfish, from http://www.quietfish.com/notebook/. I have to say that I love this hourly documentation of our day. It makes me stop and get a slice of the day throughout the day, not just at the traditional high-points, like egg hunting or big meals. Without the challenge, I likely would not have captured some of the moments below.
Where was that?
- Quiet ride instagram.com/p/BYClmE_F9--/ 1 hour ago
- Walking through Chinatown on the way back to the train station. #sanfrancisco #latergram @ San… instagram.com/p/BYCgSXYlGna/ 2 hours ago
- It's rally cap time!!! @sfgiants instagram.com/p/BYCID4tFOrV/ 5 hours ago
- Perfect day for baseball. instagram.com/p/BYCEF6HlrAN/ 6 hours ago
- Vulturing for a "splash hit" @ AT&T Park instagram.com/p/BYCDeTOlBIM/ 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages