Where was that?
- Quiet ride instagram.com/p/BYClmE_F9--/ 1 hour ago
- Walking through Chinatown on the way back to the train station. #sanfrancisco #latergram @ San… instagram.com/p/BYCgSXYlGna/ 2 hours ago
- It's rally cap time!!! @sfgiants instagram.com/p/BYCID4tFOrV/ 5 hours ago
- Perfect day for baseball. instagram.com/p/BYCEF6HlrAN/ 6 hours ago
- Vulturing for a "splash hit" @ AT&T Park instagram.com/p/BYCDeTOlBIM/ 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Tonight, I finally broke down and gave the lils a bath. I was going to wait until Willy returned tomorrow and let him bathe them, as is my usual when he is away. Of course, this after leading him to … Continue reading
*update at bottom* It’s kindness week in Ottawa, and originally I was going to write about the things that we do with the lils to ensure that kindness becomes a way of life for them, and how to make kindness … Continue reading
Goose’s move into her twin bed this week has been going really well. She’s always loved to sleep, and this apparently wins, over her sense of adventure. If naps, of the lack there of, are any indication, this may change … Continue reading
We had our family portraits done this weekend, for the first time since shortly after Goose was born. I have a tonne of pictures of the lils, many with Willy, and even a couple with me, but only one of … Continue reading
I am that person. You know, the one who loves to cook and share what I make. Friends sometimes even ask me to share recipes, I promise that I will, and rarely follow through. I am sure that I have … Continue reading
I wrote a review of the newest Starr Gymnastics on Kids in the Capital today. We attended a party that they hosted for Kids in the Capital, and the whole family had a great time!
From the time he was a wee baby, Woo has challenged us when getting dressed in the morning. We used to get him dressed as soon as he got up, but he started fighting that, so we would bring him … Continue reading