Where was that?
- RT @CAL_FIRE: During fall is when CA sees some of its most damaging fires. Don't let your guard down - #FireSeason is not over! https://t.c… 1 hour ago
- 44. Passing through. This praying mantis has been hanging out around Goose's classroom for the… instagram.com/p/BaXbWJbFq1w/ 1 hour ago
- Smoke from the #bearfire is pretty thick in #almaden now. #sanjose instagram.com/p/BaXYDhOFRTm/ 1 hour ago
- RT @Sarah_Stierch: A curated list of how you can contribute to help fire relief for #NapaFires & #SonomaFires. Please share. Thank you. htt… 6 hours ago
- RT @cityofcalgary: The 2017 Calgary General Election had a total voter turnout of 387,306 (58.1%), the highest voter turnout in over 40 yea… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: January 2011
We took the lils to a Kids in the Capital get together at Starr gymnastics this weekend. We were sure that it would be a winner, as they go to classes at the Starr near our house on a weekly … Continue reading
Last week, I officially moved past the halfway mark of my 365! It kind of snuck up on me, as I have been lax in uploading pictures for the last few weeks entire time, so I lost track of where … Continue reading
On Sunday night I did something that I never thought I would do. I finished the six-week one hundred push-up program. Even though didn’t do 100 consecutive push-ups, I am pretty pleased with what I did accomplish over the last … Continue reading
I went out for drinks this week with some friends. We had a lovely time, chatting and laughing, enjoying each other’s company. It was a much-needed break for me after a hard day and I left feeling very refreshed. As … Continue reading
I cook a lot with my lil peeps, and today I have a post up at Kids in the Capital with one of our favourite easy pasta recipes.
There are times when I am astounded by how quickly the lils grow up. Some days I see every little change and difference in them, including apparent over night growth spurts. Other times I find myself realizing that they have … Continue reading
Right before I got pregnant with Woo, I was in the best shape of my life. This also meant the lowest weight that I have been as an adult, but most importantly, I was in shape. Fit, healthy, and happy … Continue reading
I have a post up at Kids in the Capital today, talking about our new lunchtime favourite, the cheese train! It’s what we had for lunch today, in fact!