Where was that?
- Quiet ride instagram.com/p/BYClmE_F9--/ 1 hour ago
- Walking through Chinatown on the way back to the train station. #sanfrancisco #latergram @ San… instagram.com/p/BYCgSXYlGna/ 2 hours ago
- It's rally cap time!!! @sfgiants instagram.com/p/BYCID4tFOrV/ 5 hours ago
- Perfect day for baseball. instagram.com/p/BYCEF6HlrAN/ 6 hours ago
- Vulturing for a "splash hit" @ AT&T Park instagram.com/p/BYCDeTOlBIM/ 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: December 2010
A few weeks ago some friends on twitter started talking about doing the 100 push-up challenge, and I got it in my head that this was something that I should agree to doing. This doesn’t make much sense for me, … Continue reading
Andrea over at a peak inside the fishbowl hosted an hourly photo challenge on Christmas day, and I played along. Our day was crazy hectic, my battery died halfway through, and I did not always have the camera so my … Continue reading
Last evening I was sitting in the kitchen with the lil peeps when the phone rang. I picked it up, noting that the display was telling me “name and phone number unavailable”. I answered, and the caller asked for me … Continue reading
I have a post up at Kids in the Capital today, talking about how our family is trying to incorporate giving back to the community into our 25 days of Christmas.
Today’s 25 days of Christmas activity was a fun one for the lils, having a peppermint bubble bath, with an added twist of green water!! I use food colouring to dye the water near most special occasions (red for Valentines … Continue reading
Today was a day of ups and downs. It started late and was filled setbacks and chance returns to being on schedule. Both Willy and I were afflicted, and had to overcome forgotten grocery lists on an early run before … Continue reading
I have a post up at Kids in the Capital today, talking about our weekend baking!