I cannot believe how I got to this place. Everything is spinning right now, and I am completely out of control. As much as I love the challenge and opportunity that I have in writing this course, I am completely freaked out by the curve balls that have come my way in the last few weeks. I have to get this done, but I don’t know how I will. I need to work faster, and better, but I am not. I need to sleep, but I can’t. I’ve lost the ability to just get it done, and now is not a good time.
Where was that?
- 196. Solitary. I talked myself into going hiking this am, even though I knew the trails would… instagram.com/p/Bgh8HgmH9DU/ 10 hours ago
- Eating a rainbow today. Stir fry. It's #wfd instagram.com/p/Bghlog4nMkZ/ 13 hours ago
- 194. The science experiments. I have no idea what is going on in this, or any of the other… instagram.com/p/BgfboBfnht1/ 1 day ago
- It's s'more o'clock!! instagram.com/p/Bge4wkDH2dH/ 1 day ago
- 194. After supper. One of the best things about having more daylight is that it gives me a… instagram.com/p/Bgc3GqHnnTC/ 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages