I cannot believe how I got to this place. Everything is spinning right now, and I am completely out of control. As much as I love the challenge and opportunity that I have in writing this course, I am completely freaked out by the curve balls that have come my way in the last few weeks. I have to get this done, but I don’t know how I will. I need to work faster, and better, but I am not. I need to sleep, but I can’t. I’ve lost the ability to just get it done, and now is not a good time.
Where was that?
- Tonight's #adventactivities choice is a throwback to my favourite childhood movie. instagram.com/p/Bcv3T4qHwV2/ 13 hours ago
- Last light. #sunset #sanjose #almaden @ San Jose, California instagram.com/p/Bcvn-dbnovS/ 15 hours ago
- 102. I will not cry. My mind was elsewhere as I brought the groceries in this morning. It was… instagram.com/p/BcvVDPBHhq-/ 18 hours ago
- One of my besties is moving out of my neighbourhood at home and I’m not there to say goodbye :( #expatproblems 1 day ago
- 101. My favourite mug. The paint is starting to really fade on this mug, but it's still my… instagram.com/p/BcsHPCCHPBh/ 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages