My father-in-law lost his fight with cancer today. We are processing and planning to go to be with Willy’s family tomorrow. And we’re sad. We told the lils after dinner, and they were sweet. Goose doesn’t understand, but was full of hugs because we were sad, Woo wiping away my tears. It helps, but it hurts.
Where was that?
- Eating a rainbow today. Stir fry. It's #wfd instagram.com/p/Bghlog4nMkZ/ 3 hours ago
- 194. The science experiments. I have no idea what is going on in this, or any of the other… instagram.com/p/BgfboBfnht1/ 23 hours ago
- It's s'more o'clock!! instagram.com/p/Bge4wkDH2dH/ 1 day ago
- 194. After supper. One of the best things about having more daylight is that it gives me a… instagram.com/p/Bgc3GqHnnTC/ 1 day ago
- RT @cbcsports: BREAKING | Mark Arendz named Canada's flag-bearer for the #Paralympics closing ceremony cbc.ca/1.4581038 https://t.co… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages