Where was that?
- Yes!! instagram.com/p/BVr3Tu6FMYY/ 21 hours ago
- Ya we are! #home #ottawa #ohCanada instagram.com/p/BVqAuMflPC-/ 1 day ago
- Two lil stargazers, waiting for our ride to the airport. #ohCanada instagram.com/p/BVo2_adlszu/ 2 days ago
- RT @SNstats: At 22 years, 134 days old, #BlueJays Roberto Osuna becomes the youngest pitcher in MLB history to record 75 saves 2 days ago
- RT @Senators: A big #Sens thank you to Marc Methot. We wish you all the best, Marc. Your contributions both on & off the ice made our city… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: September 2010
I have a post up at Kids in the Capital today, talking about my weekend adventure with Goose, to Mud Lake!
The littles and I were having dinner tonight, and a perfectly innocent request to have Woo finish his milk turned into an amusing conversation about where our meat comes from. We have always been very upfront about where food comes … Continue reading
I have to start by saying that I LOVE my house, although I didn’t immediately LOVE it like this. Willy and I never saw the house together before we took possession, and were actually in different cities when we made … Continue reading
As is the case with the last Sunday in September each year, there will be a service on Parliament Hill this Sunday morning honouring those Police and Peace officers who lost their lives in the line of duty. It is … Continue reading
I know that summer has drawn to a close, and it is not just the cool air, leaves falling from the trees, or the calendar that tells me. We’ve started to say goodbye to our summer friends. A couple of … Continue reading
I was going to write something light today, something silly and funny and not sad, but I can’t. I am still sad. Sad is ok, its normal and expected so I’ll try again tomorrow.
Woo has had a hard time coming to terms with the fact that his Grandad is no longer with us. Truth be told we all are, but Willy, his mother, his brothers and I can at least understand the concept … Continue reading
Grandad, we will all miss you.