Where was that?
- RT @CAL_FIRE: During fall is when CA sees some of its most damaging fires. Don't let your guard down - #FireSeason is not over! https://t.c… 1 hour ago
- 44. Passing through. This praying mantis has been hanging out around Goose's classroom for the… instagram.com/p/BaXbWJbFq1w/ 1 hour ago
- Smoke from the #bearfire is pretty thick in #almaden now. #sanjose instagram.com/p/BaXYDhOFRTm/ 1 hour ago
- RT @Sarah_Stierch: A curated list of how you can contribute to help fire relief for #NapaFires & #SonomaFires. Please share. Thank you. htt… 6 hours ago
- RT @cityofcalgary: The 2017 Calgary General Election had a total voter turnout of 387,306 (58.1%), the highest voter turnout in over 40 yea… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: September 2010
I have a post up at Kids in the Capital today, talking about my weekend adventure with Goose, to Mud Lake! Advertisements
The littles and I were having dinner tonight, and a perfectly innocent request to have Woo finish his milk turned into an amusing conversation about where our meat comes from. We have always been very upfront about where food comes … Continue reading
I have to start by saying that I LOVE my house, although I didn’t immediately LOVE it like this. Willy and I never saw the house together before we took possession, and were actually in different cities when we made … Continue reading
As is the case with the last Sunday in September each year, there will be a service on Parliament Hill this Sunday morning honouring those Police and Peace officers who lost their lives in the line of duty. It is … Continue reading
I know that summer has drawn to a close, and it is not just the cool air, leaves falling from the trees, or the calendar that tells me. We’ve started to say goodbye to our summer friends. A couple of … Continue reading
I was going to write something light today, something silly and funny and not sad, but I can’t. I am still sad. Sad is ok, its normal and expected so I’ll try again tomorrow.
Woo has had a hard time coming to terms with the fact that his Grandad is no longer with us. Truth be told we all are, but Willy, his mother, his brothers and I can at least understand the concept … Continue reading
Grandad, we will all miss you.