Where was that?
- 101. My favourite mug. The paint is starting to really fade on this mug, but it's still my… instagram.com/p/BcsHPCCHPBh/ 21 hours ago
- 100. First frost. Today was the first real hard frost of the year. I remember so clearly that… instagram.com/p/Bcq4qSfnWjO/ 1 day ago
- RT @DavidBegnaud: Remember the bunny rescued by an identitied man during the #Thomasfire? Here's the bunny. The young man is Caleb. Dr.… 2 days ago
- 99. Seasonal confusion. As much as we love the weather in California, I have to admit that I… instagram.com/p/BcoUzxYFkrc/ 2 days ago
- RT @candicebest: Alabama, by the black and white numbers. Despite the hopeful outcome, I am still mystified (actually horrified) by the num… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: July 2010
We went to a friend’s cottage this weekend, a new experience for all. When you are used to going to a family cottage most weekends, a new cottage can be a little bit scary. I was a little bit nervous, but … Continue reading
Last summer Woo went through a finicky phase, right around this point in the summer. The gardens were bursting with fresh produce (ok, ours was occasionally producing a tomato, bean, or leaf of lettuce), and Woo decided that decided that … Continue reading
or how not to get three little peeps to look at the camera at the same time.
Long day today, but one of those days that make me remember why I do what I do, and why I keep doing it. The reality is, I did very little. Instead of heading to the office, I drove to … Continue reading
A few months ago I heard about an event in my ‘hood called “Touch a Truck”. It is a half day event that lets kids (big and little) get up close and personal with trucks of all shapes and sizes. … Continue reading
I started a 365 project this week too. one two three