Where was that?
- Quiet ride instagram.com/p/BYClmE_F9--/ 1 hour ago
- Walking through Chinatown on the way back to the train station. #sanfrancisco #latergram @ San… instagram.com/p/BYCgSXYlGna/ 2 hours ago
- It's rally cap time!!! @sfgiants instagram.com/p/BYCID4tFOrV/ 5 hours ago
- Perfect day for baseball. instagram.com/p/BYCEF6HlrAN/ 6 hours ago
- Vulturing for a "splash hit" @ AT&T Park instagram.com/p/BYCDeTOlBIM/ 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: July 2010
We went to a friend’s cottage this weekend, a new experience for all. When you are used to going to a family cottage most weekends, a new cottage can be a little bit scary. I was a little bit nervous, but … Continue reading
Last summer Woo went through a finicky phase, right around this point in the summer. The gardens were bursting with fresh produce (ok, ours was occasionally producing a tomato, bean, or leaf of lettuce), and Woo decided that decided that … Continue reading
or how not to get three little peeps to look at the camera at the same time.
Long day today, but one of those days that make me remember why I do what I do, and why I keep doing it. The reality is, I did very little. Instead of heading to the office, I drove to … Continue reading
A few months ago I heard about an event in my ‘hood called “Touch a Truck”. It is a half day event that lets kids (big and little) get up close and personal with trucks of all shapes and sizes. … Continue reading
I started a 365 project this week too. one two three